Sunday, June 29, 2008

Korean Folk Village

Hello everyone,
I went to a Korean Folk Village. It was cool, it reminded me of our Silver Dollar City or the Renaissance Festival.
Over the weekend I discovered Chuncheon's downtown. I went to the movies. It was wild, my movie ticket had the assigned seat number on it. I didn't know that, until I was kick was kicked out of my seat. Get this, the theater floor was carpeted, so nice.
It was funny to watch a Hollywood film with Korean subtitles.
Missing the Kansas sunsets!!!!
Love,
Alicia
I've attached a link to pictures of my field trip.
http://picasaweb.google.com/feekeymarie/KoreanFolkVillage/photo#s5217297191911485234

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi kid, the pictures wer incredible. you look great. Can't wait to hear more here. Good luck with school starting this week. Oh and the Kansas sunsets are missing you as well.

Teamo
D

Anonymous said...

The pictures are great. Kasas sunsets are definitely missing you. We are all having Alicia withdrawls...